Welcome to Lohr's Auto Sales & Service!
Did you know we reward our customers for referring other customers?
always if you refer a customer whether its a friend, family member or
even a co-worker, For every person you refer we will give you $10.00 off
of your next service.
Do you need a Notary service but cannot make it to our location? Or have a relative that cannot get out of the car?
- We are more than happy to try and accommodate all your needs pertaining to in home or in car Notary services!!
Do you need to get things done while waiting when having your car serviced?
- We always offer FREE Wi-Fi & Coffee to all of our customers so you can get the most out of your visit!!!
Do you need a ride to work, home or even class after dropping your vehicle off for servicing???
- We offer FREE & courteous transportation to and from your work, home or class when using us for servicing!!!
When you come to Lohr's, you can be rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. We've been providing full-service auto repair and preventative maintenance since 1984. Its our goal to continue to provide quality vehicle repair and used vehicles at reasonable, fair and budget minded pricing.
From oil changes to engine replacement, you'll find everything you need to get the most longevity and the smoothest ride from your vehicle. We provide service for domestic and foreign cars, trucks and SUVs.
All of our services are offered at extremely competitive prices. Once you've experience our family owned and operated business and its values, you'll never think twice about going to a dealership again.
Call 814-234-7888 today to schedule an appointment!
· Now performing Boat, Watercraft,
· ATV & Snowmobile Titling and
Major and Minor Auto Repairs
State Safety Inspections
State Wide Emission Inspections
Enhanced Safety Inspections
Motorcycle and Trailer Inspections
· Notary Public(Always on Duty!!)
We Buy, Sell and Trade
Family Owned & Operated Since
1869 North Atherton St
State College, PA 16803
Mon - Fri: 7:30AM to 7:00 PM
Sat: 7:30AM to 2:00 PM
Got a question?